Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Favorite Mystery / Thriller Movies

Here are my favorite mystery / thriller movies in order:
  1. The Usual Suspects
  2. Shawshank Redemption
  3. Fight Club
  4. Sling Blade
  5. Pulp Fiction
  6. Fried Green Tomatoes
  7. Flatliners
  8. Les Miserables
  9. Memento
  10. Mystic River
  11. Crash
  12. I Robot
  13. The Sixth Sense
  14. The Green Mile
  15. In Bruges
  16. Witness
  17. The Seventh Sign
  18. The Prestige
  19. Enemy At The Gates
  20. Flawless
  21. Silence Of The Lambs
  22. The Illusionist
  23. Stand By Me
  24. LA Confidential
  25. Cape Fear
  26. Angel Heart
  27. No Country For Old Men
  28. The Departed
  29. The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada
  30. A Time To Kill
  31. Se7en
  32. Unforgiven
  33. The Fugitive
  34. The Bourne Identity
  35. Minority Report
  36. Delores Claiborne
  37. Sneakers
  38. Secret Window
  39. True Romance
  40. The Score
  41. Kiss The Girls
  42. The Pelican Brief
  43. Fallen
  44. The Firm
  45. Inside Man
  46. Ocean’s Eleven
  47. Wild Things
  48. Sleepers
  49. Backdraft
  50. Along Came A Spider
  51. Timeline
  52. The Fisher King
  53. Nick Of Time
  54. Four Brothers
  55. We Own The Night
  56. Vantage Point
  57. Inside Man
  58. Foxy Brown
  59. Seraphim Falls
  60. Pan’s Labyrinth
  61. Matchstick Men
  62. Identity
  63. The River Wild
  64. Copycat
  65. Reservoir Dogs
  66. Frequency
  67. Being John Malkovich
  68. The Bourne Ultimatum
  69. Goodfellas
  70. The Bourne Supremacy
  71. American Gangster
  72. Perfect Stranger
  73. Hunt For Red October
  74. Entrapment
  75. The Chamber
  76. A Simple Plan
  77. The Presidio
  78. Premonition
  79. The Negotiator
  80. Stir Of Echoes
  81. Apocalypse Now
  82. Repo Man
  83. Ocean’s Twelve
  84. Runaway Jury
  85. Ocean’s Thirteen
  86. Deliverance
  87. The Rookie
  88. Heathers
  89. Swordfish
  90. The Net

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact brand. The prices for the velcros were approximately 310 dollars on every site. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching as far as something that particular make. The prices as regards the shoes are all over 330 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 310 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 240 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?