Monday, October 6, 2008

TV Shows

Here are my...

Top 10 Favorite TV Shows of All Time:
1. Arrested Development
2. The Office
3. Scrubs
4. Corner Gas
5. Police Squad
6. Freaks and Geeks
7. My Name Is Earl
8. The Adventures Of Young Indiana Jones
9. Iron Chef America
10. Bob Newhart

Top 10 TV Shows (if calculated by number of hours I’ve invested):
1. Brady Bunch
2. Happy Days
3. Gilligan’s Island
4. Three’s Company
5. Love Boat
6. The Nanny
7. Scooby Doo
8. Dukes Of Hazard
9. Cheers
10. Full House

Top 5 Reality Shows:
1. Next Food Network Star
2. Kid Nation
3. Next Iron Chef
4. American Idol
5. Survivor

Of course these lists do not include sports events, which makes up the bulk of my TV viewing life. In fact, if the Blazers are on TV, they are top priority. Monday Night Football comes in 2nd.

At some point, I may review my top 10 favorite TV shows. Stay tuned for more…

2 comments:

Bessamina said...

How about a list of the top ten worst tv shows of all time?

Anonymous said...

Here are some of my favorite TV shows.

Arrested Development, The Andy Richter Show, The Office, Seinfeld, 30 Rock, Mystery Science Theater 3000, The Simpsons, Freaks and Geeks, Scrubs, Cheers, Last Comic Standing, and Aliens in America. They tend to cancel really funny shows sometimes. Arrested Development's cancellation was such a shocker! Aaron